- No ads! No advertisements will pop up on top of or play before your videos.
- Call to Action overlays
- Custom thumbnails
- Linkable headers
- Linkable sidebar images
- Customizable information boxes
After you’ve created your own beautiful nonprofit channel, you’ll begin to see how crucial some seemingly tiny perks are. Imagine the possibilities of being able to directly link your site’s donation page at the end of a particularly compelling video or being able to advertise seasonal campaigns and events by changing your sidebar image and embedded link?
and it stayed like this for the final 10 seconds of the video? What if you could click that graphic and be sent straight to your organization’s website where people could sign up to get on the walking-to-fight-obesity listserv? For something that costs nothing, your impact on the community and your return is exponential.
- not just better but any amount of customer service/troubleshooting/help–right now there is no Google or YouTube help dedicated to the Nonprofit Program, not even a contact form
- the ability to customize the page to the degree of the brand channels
- quicker and more consistent turn around from application to delivery– I have heard from several nonprofits that their request to join the program was either never answered or approved and then never initiated